The transport of special, heavy loads requires experience and special equipment, because the dimensions and specific characteristics of the cargo itself require special care, but in the protection, packaging and transfer of items from the facility in which they are located.
Beocontrol company is specialized in complex transport projects (transport of unloading and / or heavy goods from door to door), when the combination is possible, depending on the destination, weight and dimensions of the load and use of different types of transport (road, river, sea, rail and air transport).
Oversize load transportation
We have the necessary equipment, knowledge and human resources, and in this way we are able to offer the transport of very heavy and oversized goods.
We have all the necessary equipment for handling special loads: hydraulic cranes and lifts, all types and types of forklifts, telehandlers, platform forklifts, telescopic forklifts, field forklifts, diesel forklifts, electric forklifts, gas forklifts, various cranes, hooks and hoists for manipulation, special gripping devices, various robots and machines, as well as equipment for stairs and various inaccessible terrains.
Our specially trained team will without any difficulty perform all the necessary operations for preparation, positioning, loading and unloading of all types of cargo and positioning to the desired location in the building or outside.
For its clients, Beocontrol performs a complete service of special cargo transport:
- Creating a plan for the realization of a request
- Professional packaging, protection and security of cargo
- Finding an optimal route for cargo transportation,
- Organization of the loading with the necessary equipment and with the help of professional and equipped personnel,
- Transport on the desired route,
- Organization of unloading at the desired location
With 1,000m2 of warehouse space, Beocontrol is able to enable its customers to store special cargo before or after transport in our logistics centers in Serbia. Our warehouses have state-of-the-art equipment as well as security systems. Beocontrol guarantees the safety and delivery of special cargo to its customers. When signing the contract, our clients receive a legal guarantee that the work will be done in accordance with the agreement, and that they will be compensated in the event of damage.
For the transport of special cargo, we can provide clients with additional insurance with the largest insurance companies with whom Beocontrol has signed contracts.
Transport of oversized cargo is subject to certain legal restrictions that relate to the dimensions of the cargo itself, the way in which the cargo can be transported, the transport relationship with which the vehicle is moving, as well as the time of the day when transportation is permitted.
The oversized cargo include:
- A variety of equipment and machines of large dimensions,
- Combines, tractors and other vehicles of great dimensions,
- Dump trucks, dumpers or large loaders,
- Various connecting and working vehicles and equipment,
- Cranes, cranes, various parts and equipment,
- Concrete and metal structures or parts thereof,
- Silos, boilers, drives,
- Long and brittle materials, large lengths and weights
We offer oversize load transportation:
- Organization of loading and unloading at the desired location
- Finding an optimal transport route
- Obtaining all necessary permits for moving overload cargo
- Complete the customs procedure
- Providing the necessary technical and police escort
- Transport on the desired route
- Positioning the cargo as desired
In the international transport of special cargo it is necessary to know the limitations of each transit country. Beocontrol company is familiar with all legal rules and procedures and each bid forms individually, depending on the characteristics of the cargo, the destination to which the cargo is being transported, the necessary equipment and escorts.
For the formation of the offer for overloading (Oversize load transportation) , it is necessary to get acquainted in detail with all the characteristics of the load (dimensions, weight, dimensions, specific characteristics, special conditions of transport and cargo provision …) as well as with the characteristics of the transport relation.
The procedure for obtaining permits is specific to each country and lasts from 15 to 30 days.