Transport of dangerous goods (ADR, RID, IMGD, IATA DGR) at first sight is the classical transport of goods in international transport, but transport of dangerous goods are strictly prescribed rules. International regulations on the transport of dangerous goods is changed every two years.
Carriage of dangerous goods includes materials and objects which may be the final product, intermediate products, byproduct, or waste materials and have the characteristics of hazardous materials during transport and can endanger human life and health and environmental pollution
There are a total of nine classes of ADR goods, in addition to the class that owns, also has a number of UN for what it knows exactly what kind of ADR goods and all of this is provided by the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road Regulations and the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by rail.
- Class 1. Explosive substances and objects are used to carry out explosions and pyrotechnics.
- Class 2. Gases under pressure or liquid state
- Class 3. Flammable liquids
- Class 4. Flammable solids
- Class 5. Oxidizing substances
- Class 6. Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances
- Class 7. Radioactive substances
- Class 8. Corrosives substances
- Class 9. Mixed dangerous substances
BEOCONTROL is able to provide transport of dangerous goods (ADR) for you in collaboration with their colleagues who:
- A license for carrying out transportation of dangerous goods
- Meet the requirements of ADR for the transport of dangerous goods
- Have the appropriate vehicles for the transport of dangerous goods: vans, truck with or without a trailer, truck with cistern
- Employs professionally trained drivers with permits for carrying dangerous goods
Please send your quote request for transport of dangerous goods or any other inquires on firstname.lastname@example.org